Thinking about heading to Cincy in June for the Cubs series. 5-6 hours from Wise County?
Thinking about heading to Cincy in June for the Cubs series. 5-6 hours from Wise County?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
4 hours 15 minutes from Wise.
[ QUOTE ]
4 hours 15 minutes from Wise.
[/ QUOTE ]
Via 23, etc. to Lexington and then on to Cincy?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yep. That's the way I go. Usually about 4hrs, maybe less, depends on how fast you drive.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
No, I go by way of Whitesburg on Ky. Rt 15, to Hazard, Jackson, Campton, then take Mountain Parkway to right outside of Lexington on 64, then 75 North.
I've always gone that way, but some might go to Prestonsburg on 23 and get on the Mountain Parkway.
Actually, that's ^^^^ the way I've gone. On 15. That's the one that goes by Hazard right?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Yes
Bookmarks